This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Unsatisfactory Roadside Barrier System Performance in Real-World Collisions: Lessons to be Learned
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1987 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||Least Squares Collision Reconstruction|
|Technical Paper||Assessment of steering wheel response for facial injury mitigation|
|Book||Rollover Accident Reconstruction|
CitationGreen, R., German, A., Gorski, Z., Nowak, E. et al., "Unsatisfactory Roadside Barrier System Performance in Real-World Collisions: Lessons to be Learned," SAE Technical Paper 870077, 1987, https://doi.org/10.4271/870077.
- Hosea, HR; Fatal Accidents on Completed Sections of the Interstate System; Public Roads Magazine; February, 1970
- Michle, JD and Calcote, LR; Guardrail Performance and Design; National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report 115. HRB; 1971
- Treat JR and Joscelyn, KG; Results of a Study to Determine Accident Causes; SAE 730230; 1973
- German, A, Nowak, ES and Green, RN; Vehicle Dynamics: Free-Flight Trajectory Analysis; Proc. 25th. Conf. AAAM; pp.435-448; 1981
- Michie, JD and Bronstad, ME; Location. Selection, and Maintenance of Highway Traffic Barriers; National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report No. 118; Highway Research Board; 1971.