This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Digital Signal Processing and Interfacing
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 20, 1986 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In this paper the factors and conditions are desribed, that influence digitisation of signal processing in consumer electronics. The fundamental technology is described in several general aspects. Interfaces are discussed, that are necessary for flexible use of digital components in consumer electronics. Some attention is paid to design methodology for complex digital systems. From extrapolation of these factors a forecast is made of the course of digital signal processing, under the assumption that necessary conditions are fulfilled.
CitationStienstra, A., "Digital Signal Processing and Interfacing," SAE Technical Paper 861071, 1986, https://doi.org/10.4271/861071.
- VLSI 85, Proceedings of the IFIP TC 10/WG 10.5 International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration Tokyo, Japan August 26-28 1985
- Computer Hardware Description Languages and their Applications Proceedings of the IFIP WG 10.2 Seventh International Conference Tokyo, Japan August 29-31 1985
- Advances in CAD for VLSI 1 Process and device modelling W. Engl North Holland 1986 444 87891 2
- Advances in CAD for VLSI 6 Design methodologies S. Goto North Holland 1986 0 444 87896 3
- VLSI Signal Processing Cappello P. R. IEEE Press 1984 0 87942 186 X