This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Enhancement Of The Hybrid III Dummy Thorax
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published December 01, 1985 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationWiechel, J., Bell, S., Pritz, H., and Guenther, D., "Enhancement Of The Hybrid III Dummy Thorax," SAE Technical Paper 851732, 1985, https://doi.org/10.4271/851732.
- Viano, D., “Evaluation of Biomechanical Response and Potential Injury from Thoracic Impact”, Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine, January 1978.
- Kroell, Schneider, and Nahum, “Impact Tolerance and Response of the Human Thorax”, Proceedings, Fifteenth Stapp Car Crash Conference, November 1971.
- Kroell, Schneider, and Nahum, “Impact Tolerance and Response of the Human Thorax II”, Proceedings, Eighteenth Stapp Car Crash Conference, December 1974.
- Wiechel, J., Bell, S. Guenther, D., and Pritz, H., “Development of an Enhanced Thorax for the Hybrid III Dummy”, Interm Project Report, NHTSA, 1985.
- Collins, J., Failure of Materials in Mechanical Design, Analysis, Prediction, Prevention, Wiley, 1981.
- Saul, R., “State of the Art Dummy Selection, SRL-29 Final Report”, DOT HS 806722, December 1984.