This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Laboratory Evaluation of Automotive Conversion Coatings
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published December 05, 1983 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Currently many laboratory cycle tests are being used to evaluate the actual corrosion oa automobile bodies. Our objective was to study the major laboratory test procedures being used to determine which, if any, of them is best in correlating to actual corrosion performance observed in automobiles.
CitationKent,, G., Hacias,, K., and Fotinos,, N., "Laboratory Evaluation of Automotive Conversion Coatings," SAE Technical Paper 831812, 1983, https://doi.org/10.4271/831812.
- ASTM-B-117 1979 Annual Book of ASTM Standards 27 1979
- Lorin, G. Phosphating of Metals Hampton Hill Middlesex: Finishing Publishing, Limited 1974 references therein
- Standish, John V. SAE Technical Paper, 830489 1983
- Kobayashi, S. Irie, T. Takahashi, H. SAE Technical Paper, 830492 1983
- Perfetti, G.M. Metal Finishing May 1983
- Westberg, John, Borjesson, Lars-Goron Corrosion 80 Paper, 278 1980
- ASTM D-2933-74 1979 Annual Book of ASTM Standards 27 1979
- U.S. Patents, 3,222, 226 and 3,279,958
- Maurer, James I. Products Finishing August 1973