This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
SAE Interlaboratory Test For Rolling Resistance of Passenger Car Tires - Part II: Model and Test Matrix Optimization
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 06, 1983 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The analysis of tire rolling loss data described in Part I (Data Variation Within and Between Laboratories) was expanded to include a search for an efficient regression model and and economical test matrix which combined would satisfy the requirements of simplicity, precision, and universal applicability. Two recommendations were made and compared with the existing SAE Recommended Practice J1269/70.
CitationSchuring, D. and Brunot, C., "SAE Interlaboratory Test For Rolling Resistance of Passenger Car Tires - Part II: Model and Test Matrix Optimization," SAE Technical Paper 831026, 1983, https://doi.org/10.4271/831026.
- SAE Recommended Practice “Rolling Resistance Measurement For Passenger Car Tires” SAE J1269 November 1979
- SAE Information Report “The Measurement of Passenger Car Tire Rolling Resistance” SAE J1270 October 1979
- Brunot C. A. Schuring D. J. “SAE Interlaboratory Test For Rolling Resistance of Passenger Car Tires. Part I: Data Variation Within And Between Laboratories” SAE 831022 June 1983
- SAS User's Guide SAS Institute Inc. Raleigh, NC 1979
- 1982 Year Book The Tire and Rim Association Akron, OH