This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development and Operation of OECD Tractor Test Code
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1973 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper discusses historical development of the OECD test code for agricultural tractors, and describes the present form of tests and their implications. Centralized administration and technical supervision are provided by the scheme which attempts to reduce barriers to trade by avoidance of the need for duplication of testing. Possible future developments in the use of the code in relation to the European Common Market and other legislative authorities' requirements are mentioned.
|Technical Paper||History of Society of Automotive Engineers Agricultural Tractor Test Code|
|Technical Paper||Historical and Current Developments in the Utilization of Tractor Power|
CitationManby, T. and Matthews, J., "Development and Operation of OECD Tractor Test Code," SAE Technical Paper 730762, 1973, https://doi.org/10.4271/730762.
- OECD “Standard Code for the Official Testing of Agricultural Tractors.” Paris 1970
- OECD “Standard Code for the Official Testing of Small Engines used in Agriculture and Commercial Horticulture.” Paris 1970
- Moberg H. A. “Tractor Safety Cabs. Test Methods and Experiences Gained During Ordinary Farmwork in Sweden.” National Swedish Testing Institute for Agricultural Machinery Report 1964
- OEEC “The Testing of Farm Machinery on an International Basis.” Paris 1956
- “Test Code for Agricultural Tractors.” 1968
- Manby T. C. D. “Interpretation of Tractor Test Reports by the User.” FAO Informal Working Bulletin No. 19
- British Standards Institute “Agricultural Tractor Test.” 1951
- Matthews J. “Notes on the Proposal for Inclusion of Exhaust Smoke Measurements and Power Corrections in Tractor Tests.” NIAE Departmental Note
- British Standards Institute “The Performance of Diesel Engines for Road Vehicles.”
- Manby T. C. D. “The Measurement of Tractor Performances.” IME Symposium on Agricultural Tractors London 1961
- “Measurement of Noise Emitted by Vehicle.” 1964