This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
State-of-the-Art-Interior Safety of Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1970 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationDe Coster, J., "State-of-the-Art-Interior Safety of Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 700433, 1970, https://doi.org/10.4271/700433.
- United Nations, Economic Commission for Europe “Statistiques des Accidents de la Circulation Routière en Europe” Office des Nations Geneva 1966
- Mackay G.M. “Automobile design and pedestrian safety” Int. Rd. Saf. Traff. rev. 1965 XIII 3 20 30
- Wilfert K. “Comprehensive vehicle safety development Daimler-Benz A.G.” 10th Stapp C.C. Nov. 1966 94 115
- Elsholz J. Feb. 1967 2 44 47
- Bothwell, P.W. “The problem of Motor-Cycle Accidents” The Practitioner, Symposium on Road Accidents April 1962 188 474 488
- Robertson J.S. McLean A.J. Ryan G.A. “Traffic Accidents in Adelaide, South Australia” Australian Road Research Board 1966
- Smeed R.J. “Some Aspects of Pedestrian Safety” Journal of Transport Economics and Policy II 3 Sept. 1968 London
- Bull J.P. Dr. “International Comparisons of Road Accident Statistics” The Journal of the Institution of Highway Engineers March 1968
- Mackay, G.M. Ph.D. “The Other Road Users” American Association for Automotive Medicine, 13th Annual Conference University of Minnesota Oct. 1969