This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Application of Radial Tires for American Cars
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published February 01, 1967 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: Mid-Year Meeting
CitationMartin, J., "Application of Radial Tires for American Cars," SAE Technical Paper 670472, 1967, https://doi.org/10.4271/670472.
- Baumont Marc, “From 4 Plies to a Single Ply in Steel-Cord Casing Tires.” Manufacture Francaise des Pneumatiques Michelin. SAE Paper 200A, June 5–10, 1960.
- Hutchinson J. F., “Production Methods of 2 - Ply Tires and Further Possibilities of Reduced Ply Tires.” SAE Paper 485C, Jan. 8–12, 1962. Vulkan F. S. and Ginn J. L., “Esthetic Qualities and Physical Characteristics of 2 - Ply Tires.” SAE Paper 485B, Jan. 8–12, 1962. Berry V. H., “History and Cord Background of 2-Ply Tires.” SAE Paper 485A, Jan. 8–12, 1962.
- Gough V. E. and French T., “Tires and Skidding from a European Viewpoint.” Paper presented to first International Skid Prevention Conference, Charlottesville, U.S.A., September 1958 (and other references cited in the paper).
- Purdy J. F., “Mathematics Underlying the Design of Pneumatic Tires.” Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- Berry J. G., “Low Profile Passenger Car Tires.” SAE Paper 123, June 2–7, 1957.
- Julien M. A. and Rocard Y., “La Stabilite de Route des Locomotives.” H. Hermann (1935).
- Julien M. A., “L’envirage et la Tenue de Route.” Journal S.I.A.X., Aug. 4, 1937.
- Roberts G. B., “Power Wastage in Tyres” (and references cited in the paper). Procedure of International Rubber Conference, American Chemical Society, November 1954.
- Bajer Jacques, “The Control of Tire Nonuniformity and a Passenger Car Manufacturer’s Point of View,” (and references cited in the paper). SAE Paper 667B, March 19–21, 1963.
- Hindin H. B., “The Unique Characteristics of the Radial Wire Tire.” SAE Paper 278A, Jan. 9–12, 1961.
- Burton Walter E., “The Story of Tire Beads and Tires.” McGraw Hill Publishing Co.
- Lippman S. A., “New Equipment for Exploring the Dynamic Behavior of Tires.” SAE Paper, Jan. 13–17, 1964.
- “DuPont Tire Yarn Technical Review.” Papers presented in Akron, Ohio, May 1, 1958, May 7 7, 1959, and Sept. 15, 1960.
- De Seze G., “Stabilite de Route des Voitures a Traction Avant et Propulsion Arriere.” Journal S.I.A., October 1937.
- De Seze G., “L’Influence du Pneumatic sur la Tenue de Route et la Direction.”
- Julien M. A., “Observations sur le Comportement du Pneumatique au Voisinage et au dela de sa Limite D’Adherence.”
- Gilford C. L. S. and Hardman J. H., “Tyre Balance.” Transaction Institute of Rubber Industry, 1945.
- Chiesa A., Pirelli, S. P. A., “Noise Inside Cars.” Milan, Italy.
- Chiesa A. and Tangorra G., Pirelli, S.P.A., “Rigidite Dynamique des Pneus.” Milan, Italy.
- All papers by V. E. Gough and Associates of the Dunlop Tire and Rubber Co., Birmingham, England.
- Bajer Jacques, “Low Aspect Ratio Tires From a Vehicle Manufacturer’s Point of View.” SAE Paper No. 983B, January 11–15, 1965.