This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Instrument Panel Impact Study
Published October 20, 1965 by University of Minnesota in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||EVALUATION OF VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY IN VARIOUS FRONTAL IMPACT CONFIGURATIONS|
|Technical Paper||A New Double Layered Guest-Host LCD for Automotive Application|
CitationDANIEL, R. and PATRICK, L., "Instrument Panel Impact Study," SAE Technical Paper 650958, 1965, https://doi.org/10.4271/650958.
- Cichowski, W. G. “A New Laboratory Device for Passenger Car Safety Studies,” SAE Paper 663A, National Automobile Meeting, Detroit, Michigan, March 19-21, 1963.
- Fredericks, R. H. “Automobile Crash Research,” for presentation at the” SAE Detroit Section Meeting, November 12, 1962.
- Gurdjian, E. S., Webster, J. E., and Lissner, H. R. “Studies on Skull Fracture with Particular Reference to Engineering Factors,” The American Journal of Surgery, Vol. 78, No. 5, pp. 736-742, November 1949.
- Huelke, D. F., Grabb, W. C, and Dingman, R. O. “Facial Injuries in Automobile Accidents,” reprinted from American Association for Automotive Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky, October 26 and 27, 1964.
- McHenry, Raymond R. “Analysis of the Dynamics of Automotive Passenger Restraint Systems” ACIR Report No. VJ-1823-RI, May 31, 1963.
- Patrick, L. M. and Daniel, R. “Comparisons of Standard and Experimental Windshields,” Proceedings of Eighth Stapp Car Crash Conference, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, October, 1964. (In press.)
- Patrick, L. M., Lange, W. A., and Hodgson, V. R. “Facial Injuries-Causes and Prevention,” The Seventh Stapp Car Crash Conference Proceedings, Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Illinois, 1965.
- SAE Handbook Supplement, “Human Tolerance to Impact Conditions as Related to Motor Vehicle Design-SAE J885,” 1964.