This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
COMPONENT DEVELOPMENT OF A LIQUID METAL COUPLED REGENERATOR SYSTEM FOR REGENERATOR AIRCRAFT ENGINES
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1964 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationLombardo, S., "COMPONENT DEVELOPMENT OF A LIQUID METAL COUPLED REGENERATOR SYSTEM FOR REGENERATOR AIRCRAFT ENGINES," SAE Technical Paper 640430, 1964, https://doi.org/10.4271/640430.
- Weidhuner, D. O., An Army Aircraft Propulsion Forecast. IAS Paper 63–38 Presented at the IAS 31st Annual Meeting, January 21–23, 1963, New York, New York.
- London, A. L. and Kays, W. M., Liquid-Coupled Regenerators for Turboprops. Aeronautical Engineering Review, 1952.
- London, A. L. and Kays, W. M., Compact Heat Exchangers. McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1958.
- Lombardo, S., Test and Evaluation of a Liquid Metal Coupled Regenerator System For Aircraft Turboshaft Engines. SAE Paper 589B Presented at Los Angeles, California, October 8–12, 1962.
- Ferris, J. R., TREC Technical Report 61–46, Liquid Metal Regenerator Feasibility Study for a Lightweight Turboshaft Engine. U. S. Army TRECOM, April, 1961. Performed by Curtiss-Wright Corp. under Contract DA-44–177-TC-687.
- Barnes, D. R., Cherish, P.; Cox, L. R., Kump, D. J., TREC Technical Report 61–47, Engine Test and Evaluation Report, Liquid Metal Regenerator for a Lightweight Turboshaft Engine. U. S. Army TRECOM, November, 1961, Performed by Curtiss-Wright Corp. under Contract DA-44–177-TC-687.
- Liquid Metals Handbook, Sodium-NaK Supplement. TID 5277, A.E.C., Dept. of the Navy, July, 1955.