This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
High Strength to Weight Ratios at Low Cost
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1962 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationThornton, J., "High Strength to Weight Ratios at Low Cost," SAE Technical Paper 620137, 1962, https://doi.org/10.4271/620137.
- LightnerM. W., “Modern Steels for Lighter Automobiles,”A.S.B.E., October 27, 1960.
- HaaijerG., “Higher Strength Steels Mean Reduced Weight With Economy,” S.A.E. No. 327B, March 1961.
- SingerF. L., “Strength of Materials,” Harper & Brothers, 1951.
- DedowW. H., “Analysis of Strength and Rigidity of Body Beam Structures.”A.S.B.E., October, 1961.
- PriestH. M. and GilliganJ. A., “Design Manual for High Strength Steels,” U. S. Steel Corp., 1954.