This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Case for the Aluminum Engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1961 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||Chevrolet Turbo-Jet Engine|
|Technical Paper||On the Operation of a Hybrid Electric Vehicle with Ethanol Flexible Fuel System for Indian Transportation Sector|
|Technical Paper||Engine Roughness-Its Cause and Cure|
CitationSmith, J., "The Case for the Aluminum Engine," SAE Technical Paper 610598, 1961, https://doi.org/10.4271/610598.
- Data for Weight and Horsepower from Automotive Industries, March 15, 1961, p. 108.
- The Total Cost of Weight, Artinian L. and Terry, S. L. SAE Paper No. 325D presented March 13–17, 1961.
- Role of Weight Analysis in Vehicle Evaluation, Brown Robert W. and Seligson, Arnold SAE Paper No. 325A, March 13–17, 1961.
- A Profile of Aluminum Alloy Cylinder Bores, Smith, N. W. SAE Paper No. 369D, Summer Meeting 1961.
- Aluminum Engines - Design for Modern Fabrication, Smith J. M. and Smith, R. M. SAE Transactions, 1959.
- Rambler’s New Die Cast Aluminum Engine, Adamson, J. F. Burke, C. E. Potter D. V. and Zechel, W. J. Paper No. 307A, 1961 Annual SAE Meeting Detroit, January 9–13, 1961.
- The New Buick Aluminum Engine, Studaker, C. G. Turlay J. D. and Holtzkemper, E. H. Paper No. 307B, 1961 Annual SAE Meeting, Detroit, January 9–13, 1961.
- Chrysler Corporation’s Die Cast Aluminum Slant Six Engine, Moeller, E.G. Weertman W. L. and Erikson, H. E. 1961 Annual SAE Meeting, Detroit, January 9–13, 1961.
- The Oldsmobile F-85 Aluminum Engine, Burrell Gilbert and Ball, F.W. 1961 Annual SAE Meeting, Detroit, January 9–13, 1961.
- Design and Production Highlights of Rolls-Royce Aluminum V-8 Engine, Scott, David Automotive Industries, January 15 and February 15, 1960.