This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
THE EFFECT OF LOADED RADIAL RUNOUT ON TIRE ROUGHNESS AND SHAKE
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1961 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||THE MECHANISM OF TIRE THUMP AND ROUGHNESS|
|Technical Paper||FORCES AND TORQUES ASSOCIATED WITH ROUGHNESS IN TIRES|
|Technical Paper||Tire Roughness - Which Tire Nonuniformities Are Responsible|
CitationMORRISH, L. and HAIST, R., "THE EFFECT OF LOADED RADIAL RUNOUT ON TIRE ROUGHNESS AND SHAKE," SAE Technical Paper 610545, 1961, https://doi.org/10.4271/610545.
- Herzegh, F. “A Method of Measuring Thump and Roughness for Quality Control of Passenger Car Tire Production.” Paper presented at SAE meeting, Atlantic City, N. J., June 2, 1957.
- Anderson, M. G. “Precision Tire Manufacturing,” Rubber Age (January, 1960), 656–658.
- Michels, W. C. and Helson, H. “Man as a Meter,” Physics Today, Vol. 6, No. 8 (August, 1953), 4–7.
- Radke, A. O. “Vehicle Vibration, Man’s New Environment.” ASME Paper 57-A-54, December, 1957.
- Janeway, R. N. “Passenger Vibration Limits,” SAE J., Vol. 56 (1948), 48.
- Koffman, J. L. “Vibration & Noise,” Automobile Engineer (February, 1957), 73–77.