This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Study of Low Temperature Sludge Techniques
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1961 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationQuillian, R. and Moffitt, J., "A Study of Low Temperature Sludge Techniques," SAE Technical Paper 610276, 1961, https://doi.org/10.4271/610276.
- Partridge W. E. Ritcheske W. F. “The CLR Engine - A Useful Tool for Evaluating the Sludging Tendencies of Motor Oils,” Society of Automotive Engineers International Congress Detroit, Michigan January 9-13, 1961
- Meckel N. T. Quillian R. D. Jr. “A Study of Gear Lubricant Thermal-Oxidative Degradation Phenomena,” Society of Automotive Engineers Annual Meeting Detroit, Michigan January 11 - 15, 1960
- “Three Oils in Stop-and-Go Field Service,” CRC-Ordnance Aberdeen Fleet Test, Coordinating Research Council Report CM-18-58 December 1959
- Streets R. E. Quillian R. D. Jr. “The Proposed MIL-L-2104B Engine Oil Specification,” Western Petroleum Refiners Association Annual Meeting San Antonio, Texas April 10 - 12, 1961
- Bowden J. N. Dimitroff E. “Electrophoresis of Dispersant Lubricating Oils,” Ordnance Fuels and Lubricants Research Laboratory Report Southwest Research Institute April 1961