This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
THE POTENTIAL OF STRUCTURAL MECHANICS RESEARCH IN CRANE BOOM DESIGN
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1960 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationSINGER, D., "THE POTENTIAL OF STRUCTURAL MECHANICS RESEARCH IN CRANE BOOM DESIGN," SAE Technical Paper 600328, 1960, https://doi.org/10.4271/600328.
- Sneddon, I. N. and Hill, R., “Progress in Solid Mechanics”, Vol. I, Inter-science, 1960.
- Timoshenko, S. P., “Theory of Bending, Torsion and Buckling of Thin-Walled Members of Open Cross-Section”, J. Franklin Inst., V. 239, N.3, 201–219; V.239, N.4, 249–268; V.239, N.5, 343–361, 1945.
- Goodier, J. N., “Theory of Elasticity”, 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill, 1951.
- Sokolnikoff, I. S., “Mathematical Theory of Elasticity”, McGraw-Hill, 1956.
- Vlasov, V. Z., “Thin-Walled Elastic Rods”, (in Russian)”, Gos. Izdvo. Stroit. Lit., Moscow-Leningrad, 1940.
- Argyris, J. H., “On the Analysis of Complex Elastic Structures”, Applied Mechanics Reviews, V.11, N.7, July, 1958.
- Micks, W. R., “Bibliography of Literature on Optimum Design of Structures and Related Topics”, RAND Corp. RM-2304, December 15, 1958.
- “Structural Damping”, ASME, 29 W. 39th St., New York 18, N. Y., 1959.
- Jensen, J. W., “Damping Capacity -- Its Measurement and Significance”, Rept. Inv. 5441, U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 1959.