This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
ADDITIVES FOR LIQUID HYDROCARBON FUELS
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1960 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationCollings, H. and Squerciati, E., "ADDITIVES FOR LIQUID HYDROCARBON FUELS," SAE Technical Paper 600324, 1960, https://doi.org/10.4271/600324.
- “The Market For Chemicals In the Petroleum Industry.” A special Market Data Survey by Chemical Engineering.
- Herbst, W. A., Young, H. D., Kirk, J. H., “Additives A Way To Product Quality,” Petroleum Refiner, 38, No. 9, p. 203–214, September, 1959.
- Guthrie, V. B.; Petroleum Products Handbook, McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc., 1960 First Edition, p. 4-1.
- Scheule, H. J., “Fuel Factors Influencing Deposits in Intake Portion of Fuel Systems of Gasoline Engines,” Symposium on Vapor Phase Oxidation of Gasoline, p. 5–15, ASTM Special Technical Publication No. 202, American Society for Testing Materials, Philadelphia.
- Oil in Canada, 10, p. 24–26, September 15, 1958.
- Chemical Engineering, 65, p. 114–115, July 28, 1958.
- Kunc, J. F., Jr., Haworth, J. P., Hickok, J. E., “A New Look at Motor Gasoline Quality - Carburetor Icing Tendency,” SAE Annual Meeting, Detroit, Michigan, January 8–12, 1951.
- Petroleum Facts and Figures, Centennial Edition, 1959, American Petroleum Institute.
- Bender, R. O., Bertolette, W. deB., “Additive Improve Distillate Fuels,” Fuel Oil and Oil Heat, 14, No. 3, p. 63–66, March, 1955.
- Diesel Fuel Oils, 1959, U. S. Bureau of Mines Petroleum Products Survey No. 13, January, 1960.