This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
THE FUEL CELL POWERPLANT FOR ELECTRICALLY PROPELLED EARTHMOVING MACHINERY
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1960 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
|Technical Paper||SPE® Water Electrolyzers for Closed Environment Life Support|
|Technical Paper||Electrovan-A Fuel Cell Powered Vehicle|
|Special Publication||Fuel Cell Power for Transportation 2002|
CitationIHRIG, H., "THE FUEL CELL POWERPLANT FOR ELECTRICALLY PROPELLED EARTHMOVING MACHINERY," SAE Technical Paper 600239, 1960, https://doi.org/10.4271/600239.
- The Story of Man and Food Allis-Chalmers Research Laboratories 1959
- Manion J. P. New Light on Fuel Cells Allis-Chalmers Electrical Review XXIII 3 1958 14 15
- Austin L. G. Fuel Cells Scientific American October 1959 72 78
- Rosenberg R. B. Fuel Cell Research and Its Significance to the Gas Industry American Gas Journal December 1959 17 23
- Ihrig H. K. Agricultural Engineering Journal