This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
ARE THE NAVY'S ENGINE OILS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEIR LATEST DIESELS?
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1960 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationBELT, J. and SCHNEIDER, L., "ARE THE NAVY'S ENGINE OILS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEIR LATEST DIESELS?," SAE Technical Paper 600104, 1960, https://doi.org/10.4271/600104.
- Klemgard Edwin E. “Heavy Duty Lubricating Oil for Naval Diesel Engines,” SAE Journal (Transactions) 50 7 July 1942
- Brabbs A. D. “Testing Heavy Duty Lubricating Oils for Naval Service.” SAE National Fuels and Lubricants Meeting November 9-10, 1944
- Joachim W. F. Robbins W. E. Gordon M. S. Timberlake T. G. “Experience with Diesel Lubricating Oils,” SAE Quarterly Transactions 2 3 July 1948
- Fox A. H. Pejeau R. A Raymond L. Schneider L. G. “Submarines, Snorkel and Sulfur.” SAE National Diesel Engine Meeting November 1-2, 1956
- King H. F. Schneider L. G. “Engine Tests for Military Lubricants -Adequate Screening or Beauty Contest.” National Diesel Engine Meeting November 5-6, 1957