This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
AN ANALYSIS OF THE CHARGING PROCESS IN THE TWO-STROKE ENGINE
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 01, 1940 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
CitationTaylor, C., "AN ANALYSIS OF THE CHARGING PROCESS IN THE TWO-STROKE ENGINE," SAE Technical Paper 400092, 1940, https://doi.org/10.4271/400092.
- Rogowski, A. R. Bouchard, C. L. “Scavenging a Piston-Ported Two-Stroke Cylinder 674 N.A.C.A. 1938
- “The Scavenging of Two-Cycle Engines.” Sulzer Tech. Review 4 1933
- Curtis, Charles G. “Improvement in Scavenging and Supercharging Two-Cycle Diesel Engines.” Diesel Power II 9 Sept. 1933 545 549
- Taylor, E. S. Draper, C. S. “A New High-Speed Engine Indicator.” Mech. Eng. 55 March 1933 169 171
- Rogowski, A. R. Bouchard, C. L. Taylor, C. Fayette “The Effect of Piston-Head Shape, Cylinder-Head Shape, and Exhaust Restriction, on the Performance of a Piston-Ported Two-Stroke Cylinder.” 756 N.A.C.A. 1940