This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: October 2022
- Magazine Issue
Published October 01, 2022 by SAE International in United States
- Closing the loop on EV battery recycling
Recycling battery materials is vital to the electric-vehicle future, but the way forward faces a host of hurdles.
- Unzipping the future of sustainable electronics
In2Tec brings an innovative solution to the global e-waste problem.
- Keeping your silicon cool
A Parker Chomerics expert shares real-world solutions for the heat-dissipation challenges in onboard electronics.
- Supplier Eye
Good news and bad news for 2023
- New 300-mm wafer fab is key to Bosch's chip future
- Brembo's Sensify aims to revolutionize braking
- NAIAS 2022: Seventh generation of Ford Mustang is highest-performer yet
- Jeep springs its first BEVs
Brian Latouf, in July 2022 named Hyundai's first-ever Global Chief Safety Officer, details how the company will study real-world crashes and combine those efforts with EV battery testing at its new, $51.6-million Safety Test Investigation Laboratory (STIL) when the Michigan facility is completed in Fall 2023.