This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: March 2022
- Magazine Issue
Published March 01, 2022 by SAE International in United States
- The ONE for battery innovation
Michigan-based battery upstart Our Next Energy is tackling energy density, cost and safety with new approaches to architecture and cell chemistries.
- Motor moves
With EVs on the path to high-volume market penetration, automaker and supplier drive-motor production strategies come into focus.
- Expanding ADAS roles for radar and cameras
Evolving into lidar alternatives, the bread-and-butter sensors of ADAS are seeing potential far beyond commodity status.
The other existential threat
- Supplier Eye
The new EV-driven regional supply focus
- Wheel-hub motor innovations in 'flux'
- Purdue prototypes new EV fast-charge cable
- GM reveals hydrogen-fueled power generator and EV rapid-charger
- 2022 SAE President Sri Srinath: Engineer, leader, mentor
- ZF debuts new chip-agnostic EV inverter, ADAS for Vinfast
- GM and Qualcomm partner for Ultra Cruise
Clarios chief sustainability officer Adam Muellerweiss on how the company's 100-plus years of battery-recycling experience can inform the new era of electrification.