This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
SAE Truck & Off-Highway Engineering: December 2021
- Magazine Issue
Published December 02, 2021 by SAE International in United States
- Steel sector aids sustainability
Volvo Group partners with SSAB on 'green steel' for off-highway machines and with Ovako for access to fossil-free hydrogen.
- CV autonomy: Picking the 'low-hanging
Increasingly automated commercial vehicles offer challenges and opportunities in simulation, data management and standardization.
- Developing EV-specific lubes
As electric-vehicle technology accelerates, dedicated e-fluids are necessary to maintain proper levels of drivetrain performance.
Real-world emphasis on electric
- Mahle, Liebherr develop active pre-chamber for hydrogen ICE
- ABS ramps up commercial-vehicle battery-pack assembly
- Navistar updates A26 engine, improves FE by 4%
- Bosch debuts new CV-specific electric motor and inverter
- Western Star adds 'weight sensitive' 47X to vocational lineup
- Hyundai CE launches next-gen electric forklift
Mahle's Laurent Art discusses thermal-management challenges, solutions for battery and fuel-cell electric commercial vehicles.