This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
SAE Truck & Off-Highway Engineering: June 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published June 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Embedded systems help drive autonomy
Kontron provides high-end knowledge for image processing, analysis with fewer control modules.
- Open approach to propulsion
Deutz CEO sees combination of sustainable-fuel combustion engines and electric drive systems powering the off-highway market.
- Increasing connectivity, leveraging
Parker Hannifin expert discusses IoT for mobile equipment and moving beyond standard telematics by integrating systems controllers and smart components.
- Cummins, Tula test 'dynamic' cylinder
Tula's Dynamic Skip Fire technology already used in light-duty gasoline engines shows potential in heavy-duty diesels to significantly reduce NOx emissions.
- Supplier Directory
Complete listing of industry suppliers categorized by technology area.
Lending a hand to healthcare
- Plug Power, Lightning Systems partner to produce fuel-cell-electric trucks
- Magna evaluates virus-killing ozone to sanitize vehicle interiors
- SAE best practice establishes definitions for ODD
- Commercial trucks employ range of power systems
- Liebherr equips latest crawler excavator with Leica 3D integrated machine control
- Annual Product Guide
Dr. Paul Phipps, director of R&D for Comfort Motion Global, discusses "proactive" motion seating for commercial vehicles