This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Automotive Engineering: November/December 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published November 26, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Volkswagen reveals its 'people's'
VW's ID.4 leads the 2021 stampede to electrification for the mass market.
- Answering the fuel-cell compressor
The optimum compressor device for a fuel cell depends on vehicle application - and a lot more. An Eaton expert explains.
- Tire pressure's impact on EV driving
A new study shows that tighter control of tire-pressure loss can lead to marked improvement in electric-vehicle efficiency.
Warm socks for the EV options list
- Supplier Eye
For suppliers, a new drumbeat
- New SAE wireless charging standard is EV game-changer
- Tula DMD aims for more-efficient e-machines
- Multiphysics helps transform modeling, simulation
- Is the camshaft being timed out?
- New Magna seat puts connectivity in the second row
- BMW reveals its first "M" performance-badged two-wheeler
- Volkswagen readies new-generation Golf R
Discussing safety tech, standards and industry trends with Hyundai North America's Brian Latouf