This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: October 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published October 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- FEV and the Art of EV Testing
The legendary powertrain-engineering group has expanded its global footprint into EV testing and development to keep pace with changing technologies and customer demand.
- EVs expand the testing envelope
Horiba builds on its core test-systems expertise as it pivots to battery packs, e-motors, fuel cells and their ancillary technologies.
- Symphony in the key of C8
Tenneco and GM solve multiple technical challenges to engineer the mid-engine Corvette's sweet-sounding active exhaust system.
- More air for the hydrogen fuel cell
New electric-blower technology aims to enhance HFC efficiency. Aeristech engineering boss Luke Read explains.
Enduring the demise of real, live networking
- Supplier Eye
What's Next is Now in Sight
- What We're Driving
- Active roll stabilization introduced for Audi's large crossovers
- Plastics exec calls for standards to drive new material opportunities
- Ford envisions broad portfolio of renewable materials - including coffee
- SAE project to develop cyber-secure EV charging
- All-composite EV wheel heads to production
- Nissan reveals design study for next-generation Z sportscar
Talking Class-3 electric trucks with Bollinger Motors' CEO and founder Robert Bollinger