This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: September 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published September 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Superlight superbike: 2021 Ducati Superleggera
Ducati pioneers the first street-legal production motorcycle with a full carbon-fiber chassis, as well as advanced aerodynamics.
- CFRP technical resources
New 2020 SAE Technical papers detail current carbon-composite material developments.
- Virtual and physical testing of Third-Generation High
Evaluating a new high-strength steel's ability to improve an existing stamped-steel production part.
- Static testing of EV components
Firing nails into your latest Li-ion battery pack is but one of many regimens in the comprehensive testing of new electric vehicles.
The charge for charging
- Supplier Eye
Supplier strategy reset
- What We're Driving
- Altair honors lightweight advances
- The IC future points to more downsizing, lean mixtures
- BMW details new motorcycle adaptive cruise control
- Beating the battery boundaries
- Cadillac reveals Lyriq electric vehicle for 2023
Andy Oury discusses the architecture and strategy of GM's new Ultium EV batteries