This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: May 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published May 07, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Buzz killers
Simulation tools help EV development teams tackle new challenges from Noise, Vibration and Harshness.
- New Ampere EV motor aims for power, torque
3D printing is key to the new motor's compact, lightweight and power-dense design.
- Xcelerating innovation, Honda-style
Honda's pragmatic approach to partnering with tech startups is delivering promising results.
A restart into the unknown
- Supplier Eye
R&D takes a hit
- What We're Driving
- How Ford mobilized its engineers in the COVID-19 fight
- SAE best practice establishes definitions for ODD
- The Ford F-150 Raptor's front drivetrain is pulling for you
- Reconsidering CNG as an alt-fuel solution
IAV Automotive Engineering's Mike Kenhard