This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: April 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published April 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- The man from ARPA-E
Advanced R&D programs directed by Dr. Chris Atkinson are building the energy-efficient mobility future.
- Executive Insights: BorgWarner VP and CTO Hakan
With Delphi Technologies expected to join its portfolio, BorgWarner is focusing on differentiating its product line for emerging propulsion architectures.
- Sweating the details of C8 development
How GM's Corvette engineers tackled challenges in the move to a mid-engine architecture.
- Mid-engine history of the future
Highlighting the many benefits of a century-old vehicle layout whose golden era is with today's performance cars.
EVs and the retail-price reset
- SAE Standards News
Growing the ecosystem for advanced mobility standards
- Supplier Eye
When a pandemic strikes
- What We're Driving
- New Ultium battery system underpins GM's EV future
- Level 2 driver-assistance systems may be working as intended
- Lightyear One: 20 miles of solar driving range
- 2020 Corvette Stingray: beautiful - and beautifully imperfect
- All-wheel-drive returns to Chrysler Pacifica for 2021
- Mazda3 compact car spawns 2020 CX-30 CUV
Toyota Motor North America: Group VP of Advanced Mobility R&D Jeff Makarewicz talks about technical, business and product strategy/planning