This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Automotive Engineering: January/February 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published February 06, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Heat seekers
While engineers debate the use of thermal-imaging sensors for ADAS, their capability and value are being proven for AVs of all levels.
- EV battery-materials testing gets
Reliable materials-testing methodologies are vital for progress in electric-vehicle battery development. A leader in the field explains.
- Engineered in plastic
SPE's annual awards highlight new and interesting materials and their applications.
- Tremec's supercar DCT
To polish the 2020 mid-engine Corvette's driving prowess, GM and Tremec engineers joined forces to create a new and better auto-mated transaxle.
GM goes 'all in' on EVs
- SAE Standards News
SAE publishes On-Route Mechanized Conductive EV Charging Systems Recommended Practices
- Supplier Eye
Sustaining business in the 2020s
- What We're Driving
- Tier 1s tout newest mobility tech at CES 2020
- 'Laxatives' may ease challenge of lithium-ion alternative
- Mercedes Vision AVTR concept a beacon for sustainability
- Bosch unveils electronic sun visor
- Hyundai brings brave new tech to 2020 Sonata
- Volvo's Polestar: powerhouse plug-in hybrid
Talking lidar with IBEO Automotive's Paula Jones