This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in
Aerospace & Defense Technology: June 2020
- Magazine Issue
Published June 01, 2020 by SAE International in United States
- Designing Battery Packs for Harsh Environment Mission-Critical Devices
- High-Energy Laser Weapon Systems
- Advanced Assembly Solutions for the Airbus RACER Joined-Wing Configuration
- Digital Twins
How The Digital Replica Concept Is Used By Robotic Systems
- Practical 3D Printing of Antennas and RF Electronics
- Photonic Microwave Generation Using On-Chip Optical Frequency Combs
- DDDAMS-based Urban Surveillance and Crowd Control via
UAVs and UGVs
Investigating algorithmic approaches to create scalable, robust, multi-scale, and effective urban surveillance and crowd control strategies using UAVs and UGVs.
- Covariance and Uncertainty Realism in Space
Surveillance and Tracking
Characterizing uncertainty in estimating the state of a resident space object is one of the fundamentals of many space surveillance tasks.
- Co-Prime Frequency and Aperture Design for HF
Surveillance, Wideband Radar Imaging, and Nonstationary Array
The objectives of this research were to develop novel co-prime sampling and array design strategies that achieve high-resolution estimation of spectral power distributions and signal direction-of-arrivals (DOAs), and their applications in various surveillance, radar imaging applications, and array processing.
- Quantifying Autonomous Soaring on a Surveillance and
Communications Relay Mission
Research demonstrates that a surveillance mission is still achievable by unmanned vehicles while per-forming autonomous soaring.