This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Systems of Automatic Brake Torque Reduction on the Wheels of One Axle of the Car
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 11, 2021 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Braking mechanisms have the most variation in performance of all of the elements of the braking system. Instability of braking torques on the wheels of one axle of the vehicle leads to the appearance of the braking forces unevenness, and then- to the vehicle skidding during braking. At one time, the appearance of open-type disc brakes made it possible to reduce the unevenness of the braking forces on the sides of the car due to their higher characteristics of energy intensity and stability. However, the lack of feedback between the left and right disc brakes mounted on the same axle of the vehicle does not allow reducing the unevenness of the braking forces to an acceptable minimum.
The authors of the work studied and proposed several systems for automatic reduction of the braking torques unevenness for braking mechanisms mounted on the wheels of one axle.
- Mikhail Podrigalo - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University
- Mykhailo Kholodov - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University
- Victor Stepanov - Doctor of Sciences in Public Administration
- Oleh Soloviov - Kharkiv Aviation Institute
- Yevgeniy Aleksandrov - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University
- Dmytro Volontsevych - Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
- Oleksandr Morozov - National Academy of the National Guard of Ukraine
CitationPodrigalo, M., Kholodov, M., Stepanov, V., Soloviov, O. et al., "Systems of Automatic Brake Torque Reduction on the Wheels of One Axle of the Car," SAE Technical Paper 2021-01-1266, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2021-01-1266.
- Falkevich , B.S. Development of Car Disc Brakes and Some Results of their Research Falkevich , B.S. , Brykov , A.S. and Gankin , A. Automotive Industry 2 1969 21 24
- Orzhevsky , I.S. Investigation of the Possibility of using Disc Brakes on Trucks Orzhevsky , I.S. Automobile industry 6 1979 12 13
- Ilarionov , V.A. Operational Properties of the Car Ilarionov , V.A. Mechanical Engineering 280s 1966
- Gudz , G.S. Rozpod of Heat Fluxes in Elements of Disk Galms of Automobiles: Monograph Goodz , G.S. , Globchak , M.V. , Ostashu , M.M. Lviv: KINPATRI LTD 2014 110
- Goodz , G.S. Comprehensive Assessment of Heat Supply for Disk Galms of Buses in Trivial Robot Modes: Monograph Goodz , G.S. , Globchak , M.V. , Clipco , O.R. Lviv Galitska vidavnycha spilka 2017 124
- Demyanuk , V.A. Analysis of Work Processes and Optimization of Galvanized Bus Systems, V.A Dem'yanuk NTU 2013 484s
- Podrigalo , M. , Turenko , A. , Bogomolov , V. , Klets , D. et al. Increase of Stability for Motor Cars in Service Braking SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-1880 2018 https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-1880
- Podrigalo , M. , Klets , D. , Kholodov , M. , Bogomolov , V. et al. The Improvement Brake's Qualities of Vehicle by Developing the Method of the Choosing Frictional Pairs of the Brakes Mechanisms SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-2145 2019 https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-2145
- Alexandrov , E.E. , Volkov , V.P. , Volontsevich , D.O. , Kononenko , V.A. et al. Improving the Stability and Controllability of Wheeled Vehicles in Braking Modes: Monograph Kharkov NTU "KhPI" 2007 320
- Alexandrov , E. , Vasilchenko , V.V. , Volontsevich , D.O. , Getsovich , Є.M. , Sheared , M.A. , and Oh , V. Pat. 305784 Ukraine, IPC (2006) V60T 8/00 Galmivna Transport System: Pat. 305784 Ukraine, IPC (2006) В60Т 8/00, Solov'ev, No. 200800763, Appl. 01/22/2008; Publ. 02.25.02, Bul. No. 4
- A.S. 658019 USSR MKI V60T 8/04 / A.S. Fedosov, M.A. Podrigalo (USSR). - 2346246 / 27-11; Appl. 04/15/76; Publ. 04.25.79, Bul. No. 15. - 3 p