This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Simulation of Hybrid Packed Desiccant Beds for Dehumidification and Drying
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published August 18, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Muthu, S. and N, S., "Simulation of Hybrid Packed Desiccant Beds for Dehumidification and Drying," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 3(1):628-637, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-28-0019.
- Majumdar , P. Heat and Mass Transfer in Composite Desiccant Pore Structure for Dehumidification Sol. Energy 62 1 10 1998
- Chang , K.-S. , Chen , M.-T. , and Chung , T.-W. Effects of the Thickness and Particle Size of Silica Gel on the Heat and Mass Transfer Performance of a Silica Gel-Coated Bed for Air-Conditioning Adsorption Systems Appl. Therm. Eng. 25 2330 2340 2005
- Muthu , S. , Talukdar , P. , and Jain , S. Effect of Regeneration Section Angle on the Performance of a Rotary Desiccant Wheel ASME. J. Thermal Sci. Eng. Appl. 8 1 011013 March 2016 https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4030966
- Muthu , S. , Talukdar , P. , and Jain , S. Performance Enhancement of Rotary Desiccant Wheel by the Innovative Designs of Multiple Desiccant Layers Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power - Contemporary Research 2017 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2743-4_102
- Ramzy Kattaya , A. , Kadoli , R. , and Babu , P.T.A. Performance Studies on the Desiccant Packed Bed with Varying Particle Size Distribution along the Bed International Journal of Refrigeration 35 663 675 2012 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2011.11.016
- Selvaraji , M. and Sekarapandian , N. Periodic Transient Performance Prediction of the Rotary Desiccant Wheel Proceedings of the 46th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP) PSG College of Technology Coimbatore, India 2019
- Selvaraji , M. , Sekarapandian , N. Numerical Analysis of Coupled Heat and Mass Transfer in Solid Desiccant for Stationary Hybrid Desiccants Beds Proceedings of the 46th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP) PSG College of Technology Coimbatore, India 2019
- Selvaraji , M. and Sekarapandian , N. Simulation of Hybrid Rotary Desiccant Wheels having Nonhomogeneous Mixture of Multiple Desiccants Types Proceedings of the 25th National and 3rd International ISHMT-ASTFE Heat and Mass Transfer Conference IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, India 2019
- Selvaraji , M. and Sekarapandian , N. Performance Enhancement of Rotary Desiccant Wheel using Novel Homogenous Composite Desiccant Designs Proceedings of International Conference on Design, Automation and Control 2020 VIT Vellore, India 2020
- Pesaran , A.A. and Mills , A.F. Moisture Transport in Silica Gel Packed Beds. I-Theoretical Study International Journal of Heat Mass Transfer 30 6 1037 1049 1987
- Pesaran , A.A. and Mills , A.F. Moisture Transport in Silica Gel Packed Beds-II. Experimental Study Int J Heat Mass Transfer 30 6 1051 1060 1987