This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Modeling of Planetary Powertrain Mechanism with Clutch
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
To be published on December 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The planetary gear powertrain with wet clutch can avoid the shortcomings of simple planetary hybrid system such as parasitic power and insufficient pure electric power, but the increase of components will lead to complex system structure and increase the difficulty of effective control. In order to provide accurate and reliable calculation basis for system control, this paper starts from the perspective of system modeling, based on the establishment of the wet clutch detail mechanism model, with reference to the powertrain dynamics and kinematics relationship to integrate the wet clutch torque to the planetary gear mechanism. Finally, a planetary gear powertrain mechanism model with a wet clutch was established. It is verified that the model of the wet clutch model planetary gear mechanism can accurately reflect the running characteristics of the components and provide a more accurate verification environment for the subsequent vehicle control strategy design.
CitationZeng, X., Niu, C., and Cui, H., "Research on Modeling of Planetary Powertrain Mechanism with Clutch," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-5123, 2020.
- Zhigang, Z. , “Research on Several Working Characteristics of Wet Clutch,” Ph.D. thesis, Zhejiang University, 2010.
- Yimin, Z. , “Numerical Simulation of Wet Friction Clutch Engagement Process and Analysis of Friction Plate Temperature Field,” Master thesis, Hebei Institute of Technology, 1989.
- Hongwei, H. , “Study on the Characteristics of Wet Automatic Clutch Engagement Process,” Ph.D. thesis, Zhejiang University, 2008.
- Iqbal, S., Al-Bender, F., Ompusunggu, A.P. et al. , “Modeling and analysis of wet friction clutch engagement dynamics,” Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing 60-61:420-436, 2015.
- Balau, A.E. , Lazar, C. . State-Space Model of an Electro-Hydraulic Actuated Wet Clutch. 2010:506-511.
- Deur, J., Petrić, J., Asgari, J. et al. , “Modeling of Wet Clutch Engagement Including a Thorough Experimental Validation,” Transmission & Driveline Symposium Proceedings Sp-automotive Engineering International., 2005.
- Dutta, A., Zhong, Y., Depraetere, B. et al. , “Model-Based and Model-Free Learning Strategies for Wet Clutch Control,” Mechatronics 24(8):1008-1020, 2014.
- Xu, W. , “Kinematics and Dynamics Simulation of Non-Circular Planetary Gear Mechanism Based on ADAMS,” Master thesis, Northeastern University,2010.
- Tie, W. , “Dynamics Analysis of Planetary Gear Structure of Wheel Reducer,” Mechanical Transmission 35(01):34-37, 2011.
- Wanqiang, F. , “Research on Nonlinear Model and Characteristics of CVT Wet Clutch Engagement Process,” Ph.D. thesis, Jilin University, 2008.