This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of New Hybrid Transaxle for Mid-Size Sports Utility Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2020 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Toyota has developed a new Hybrid (HV) transaxle P810 for Mid-Size SUVs to improve fuel efficiency and power performance. The transaxle was developed based on Toyota's new development strategy - Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA). By adopting technologies to shorten overall length of the transaxle, installation into the same engine compartment of Mid-Size sedans have been realized while also improving the motor output. This paper will introduce technologies regarding the new mount structure for shortening overall length, and furthermore, noise reduction related to this mount structure.
CitationNobuyasu, S., Iwata, S., Nishigaya, M., Hagino, Y. et al., "Development of New Hybrid Transaxle for Mid-Size Sports Utility Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2020-01-0850, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2020-01-0850.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Abe , S. , Sasaki , S. , Matsui , H. , and Kubo , K. Development of Mass-Produced Hybrid System for Passenger Vehicles Proceedings of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc. 975 1997
- Sasaki , S. , Takaoka , T. , Matsui , H. , and Kotani , T. Toyota’s Newly Developed Electric-Gasoline Engine Hybrid Power Train System Proceedings of the 14th International Electric Vehicle Symposium 1997
- Matsui , M. , Kondo , K. , Ibaraki , R. , and Ito , H. Development of Trans-Axle for Hybrid Vehicles Journal of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan 52 1998
- Taniguchi , M. , Yashiro , T. , Tsuchida , M. , and Takizawa , K. Development of New Hybrid Transaxle for Compact-Class Vehicles SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-1163 2016 https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-1163
- Matsumura , M. , Shiozaki , K. , and Mori , N. Development of New Hybrid Transaxle for Mid-Size Vehicle SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0429 2018 https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-0429