This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Bitt-rotator rotary engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 13, 2020 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This work presents the Bitt Rotator, a recently developed and patented combustion engine. It is a new rotary internal combustion engine, with a distinct conception, durability and performance, possible to be applied to all types of vehicle or industrial equipment.
CitationBittencourt, D., Fernando Bittencourt, J., Soares, A., Manguino, J. et al., "Bitt-rotator rotary engine," SAE Technical Paper 2019-36-0319, 2020, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-36-0319.
- E. Commission. Post-2020 co2 emission per-formance standards for cars and vans, 2019. URL https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/transport/vehicles/regulation_en.
- M. J. Coren. Researchers have no idea when electric cars are going to take over, 2014. URL https://qz.com/1620614/electric-car-forecasts-are-all-over-the-map/.
- I. S. Council. Annual global carbon emissions set to reach record 36 billion tonnes in 2013, 2013. URL https://council.science/current/news/annual-global-carbon-emissions-set-to-reach-record-36-billion-tonnes-in-2013.
- T. DiChristopher. Electric vehicles will grow from 3 million to 125 million by 2030, in-ternational energy agency forecasts, 2018.URL https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/30/electric-vehicles-will-grow-from-3-million-to-125-million-by-2030-iea.html.
- S. Goldenberg. Global investment in clean energy falls for second year running, 2014. URL https: //www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/jan/15/global-investment-clean-energy-falls.
- E. Goossens. World clean energy investment declines for second consecutive year to $254 billion, 2014. URL https://news.bloombergenvironment.com/environment-and-energy/world-clean-energy-investment-declines-for-second-consecutive-year-to-254-billion.
- M. Jensen. Still a future for the com-bustion engine?: We’re close to 60% ef-ficiency swedish researchers say, 2017.URL https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/swedish-engine-researchers-combustion-here-stay-michael-jensen/.
- I. Kolin. The Evolution of the Heat Engine. Moriya Press, 1998. ISBN 9780965245524. URL https://books.google.com.br/books?id=CHF8AAAACAAJ.
- C. McLaughlin. Auto industry reacts to deal on co2 targets for cars and vans, 2018. URL https://www.acea.be/press-releases/article/auto-industry-reacts-to-deal-on-co2-targets-for-cars-and-vans.
- F. Munoz. The global vehicle sales expansion contin-ues in h1 2018, 2018. URL https://www.jato.com/the-global-vehicle-sales-expansion-continues-in-h1-2018/.
- H. Ritchie and M. Roser. Co2 and greenhouse gas emissions, 2017. URL https://ourworldindata.org/co2-and-other-greenhouse-gas-emissions.
- M. N. Smith. The number of cars world-wide is set to double by 2040, 2016.URL https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/30/electric-vehicles-will-grow-from-3-million-to-125-million-by-2030-iea.html.
- S. Twidale and D. Evans. Value of global co2 markets hit record 144 billion euros in 2018: re-port, 2019. URL https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-carbontrading-report/value-of-global-co2-markets-hit-record-144-billion