This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on Electromagnetic Compatibility for Wireless Charging System of Electric Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 04, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Currently, there are no specific standards on electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test for wireless charging system of electric vehicles (EVs). However, the EMC test items have been summarized in some international standards. And the national standard is under developing. In order to support the formulation of corresponding national standards and regulations, promote the rapid development of EVs industry and support the implementation of the national strategy of new energy vehicles (NEVs) and intelligent network vehicle, we carry out the EMC test for wireless charging systems. In this paper, the wireless charging system of EVs is taken as the research object, which can also been called equipment under test (EUT). Firstly, an introduction of the research status was summarized. And then, the influence parameters such as output power and offset are analyzed. Based on the analysis, the EMC test was implemented to evaluate the EMC performance of EUT. Finally, the relevant research results will provide support for the formulation of national standard.
CitationJiang, L., Liu, H., Ding, Y., Zhang, X. et al., "Research on Electromagnetic Compatibility for Wireless Charging System of Electric Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-5057, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-5057.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
- Hao , Q. Study on the Influence of Wireless Charging on Power Grid Dongnan University 2015
- Shinohara , N. Wireless Power Transfer via Radiowaves London John Wiley & Sons 2014
- Obayashi , S. and Tsukahara , H. EMC Issues on Wireless Power Transfer 2014 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility Tokyo 2014 601 604
- Chen , C. , Huang , X. , Tan , L. et al. Electromagnetic Environment and Security Evaluation for Wireless Charging of Electric Vehicles Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society 2015
- Karalis , A. , Joannopoulos , J. , and Soljacic , M. 2006
- Zhu , J. Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging Technology Auto Engineer 12 50 52 2011
- Yiming , Z. et al. Comparison of Two Basic Structures in Magnetically-Coupled Resonant Wireless Power Transfer Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society 2013
- Yang , L. et al. Characteristic of Frequency in Wireless Power Transfer System View Magnetic Resonance Coupling 16 7 7 11 2012
- Limin , C. and Yulong , C. 2012
- Wenhui , S. 2015
- SAE J2954 2019
- Campi , T. , Cruciani , S. , De Santis , V. , Maradei , F. , and Feliziani , M. EMC and EMF Safety Issues in Wireless Charging System for an Electric Vehicle (EV) 2017 International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive Torino 2017 1 4