This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Study on Comprehensive Evaluation Index of Front Collision Hazard of Intelligent Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 04, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
Collision avoidance technology is one of the key areas in the longitudinal safety research of intelligent vehicles. For the research of collision avoidance system, the existing methods usually use the evaluation index based on time interval or braking process to carry out risk assessment. In order to overcome the shortcomings of the formulas for describing the longitudinal hazard degree established in most studies, such as great differences, inconsistent standards and weak normalization, a comprehensive evaluation method for the longitudinal hazard in front-impact scenarios is established. This method takes into account both the analysis of time interval and braking process, and considers the non-linear variation of the longitudinal hazard degree with the real-time distance and speed of two vehicles. It can describe the longitudinal hazard degree of vehicles in dangerous traffic scenarios. Compared with the existing longitudinal hazard assessment methods, the effectiveness and universality of the pre-collision hazard assessment method proposed in this paper are demonstrated.
CitationJiaxiang, Q., Zhang, S., Weiwen, D., and Rui, H., "Study on Comprehensive Evaluation Index of Front Collision Hazard of Intelligent Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-5044, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-5044.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
- Weifu , S. Analysis and Prevention Countermeasures of Highway Traffic Accidents Based on Data Mining Jilin University 2018
- Lee , D.N. A Theory of Visual Control of Braking Based on Information about Time-to-Collision Perception 5 4 1976
- Kitajima , S. et al. Representation of Danger of Rear-end Collision by Drive Video Record and Verification of Driver's Brake Operation JSAE 38 4 191 196 2007
- Hui , Z. , Shaobo , Q. , Hongjian , L. et al. Academic Conference on Automobile Safety Technology 2011
- Liangliang , W. Study on Safety Distance Model of Forward Crash Prevention for Vehicles under Different Road Conditions Liaoning University of Technology 2016
- Su , C. , Deng , W. , Sun , H. et al. Forward Collision Avoidance Systems Considering Driver's Driving Behavior Recognized by Gaussian Mixture Model Intelligent Vehicles Symposium(IV), 2017 IEEE IEEE 2017 535 540
- Jiang , Q. , Deng , W. , and Zhu , B. Integrated Threat Assessment for Trajectory Planning of Intelligent Vehicles SAE Technical Paper 2016-01-0153 2016 10.4271/2016-01-0153
- Lin , S. , Liu , Z. , and Wang , S. Receding Horizon Control for Lateral Collision Avoidance of Intelligent Vehicles CIAC 2017
- Minderhoud , M.M. Extended Time- to Collision Measures for Road Traffic Safety Assessment Accident Analysis & Prevention 33 1 89 97 2001
- Hanqing , X. Study on Calculation Model of Lateral Conflict Index Based on Collision Time Urban Road and Bridge and Flood Control 6 268 271+23 2014
- Wang , B. Risk Assessment and Trajectory Planning for Obstacle Avoidance of Intelligent Vehicles Automotive Technology 06 32 37 2018
- Zhu , B. , Jiang , Y. , Zhao , J. , He , R. et al. Typical-Driving-Style-Oriented Personalized Adaptive Cruise Control Design Based on Human Driving Data Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 100 274 288 2019
- Zhisheng , Y. Automobile Theory Machinery Industry Press 2009