This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Target Setting for the Stiffness of Local Mounting Area in the Vehicle Body for NVH and R&H
- Journal Article
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1418
ISSN: 2641-9637, e-ISSN: 2641-9645
Published March 25, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kim, Y. and Lee, J., "Target Setting for the Stiffness of Local Mounting Area in the Vehicle Body for NVH and R&H," SAE Int. J. Adv. & Curr. Prac. in Mobility 1(2):466-473, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1418.
- Duncan, A., Su, F., and Wolf, W. “Understanding NVH Basics,” in Proceedings of the 1996 International Body Engineering Conference, 1996.
- Duncan, A, Goetchius, G, and Guan, J , “Structure Borne Noise Workshop,” 2013.
- Do, L.W. , “An Improvement Research of Under-floor of Midsize Sedan-Focusing on 2010 New YF Sonata Development Examples,” SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0772 , 2011, doi:10.4271/2011-01-0772.
- Hadjit, R., Kyuse, M., and Umehara, K. , “Analysis of the Contribution of Body Flexibility to the Handling and Ride Comfort Performance of Passenger Cars,” SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0946 , 2010, doi:10.4271/2010-01-0946.
- Ottaiano, S.A., Geluk, T., Teipen, E., and El-Kafafy, M. , “Trimmed Body Static Stiffness Identification Using Dynamic Measurements: Test Methodology and Correlation with CAE Results,” SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-1496 , 2018, doi:10.4271/2018-01-1496.