This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Research on AMT Override Shift Strategy of Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle Based on Power Demand
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
In order to solve the problem of frequent shifting for heavy-duty commercial vehicle Equipped with Automatic Manual Transmission (AMT), AMT override shift control strategy for heavy-duty commercial vehicles based on power demand was proposed. Power demand was calculated based on parameters such as engine speed, torque, speed, load, and travel ramp. Under the premise of satisfying the dynamic nature, with the goal of fuel economy, the target gear was determined. The shift strategy has been applied to the development of Beiqi Futian AMT prototype vehicle. The results showed that: this strategy can achieve more than 1 gear upshift and more than a multi-gear downshift, the frequency of shifts was reduced.
CitationLiu, Z., Han, Y., Xu, F., Wang, Y. et al., "Research on AMT Override Shift Strategy of Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle Based on Power Demand," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-1307, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1307.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Gu , W.H. , Wang , H.L. , and Pi , D.W. Research on Recognition of Ramp Angle Based on Transducer Journal of Hebei University of Science and Technology 36 6 566 572 2015
- Fu , Y. , Lei , Y.L. , and Liu , K. Vehicle Mass and Road Grade Estimation Based on Extended Kalman Filter Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 25 1 20 23 2015
- Xun , Y. , Zhang , F.X. , and Li , Y. Method of Heavy Vehicle Mass Recognition Based on Accelerometer Tractor & Farm Transporter 43 6 34 36 2016
- Liu , W.Y. 2009
- Zhu , H.F. 2013
- Li , H. , Wu , X.C. , and Zhang , Y.C. Modification to AMT Shifting Schedule for Optimal Power Performance Based on Variable Load Control Engineering of China 22 1 50 54 2015
- Xia , G. , Tu , B.T. , and Tang , X.W. Research of Slope Shift Strategy for Vehicle Automatic Transmission based on Slope and Vehicle Mass Identification Journal of Mechanical Transmission 41 11 1 7 2017
- Zhou , Y. 2012