This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Multi-Parameter Logic Threshold Driving Control Strategy of Distribution Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on xPC Test Platform
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
A control strategy for searching the optimal working interval based on multi-parameter logic threshold is proposed for the power system of distributed hybrid electric vehicles. The battery state of charge working area and boundary velocity threshold are combined with the optimal engine working curve. Offline simulation of 0-32 km/h acceleration performance is conducted. To further verify the validity of generating C code, a hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test platform based on MATLAB/RTW/xPC target is built. Real-time simulation and real-time performance comparison test are performed. Test results show that the designed multi-parameter logic threshold control strategy achieves reasonable allocation of energy and improves the dynamic performance of vehicles. The xPC HIL simulation test system is feasible and provides a fast test verification method for vehicle control strategy development.
CitationLi, C., Zhu, Z., Wang, X., Gong, J. et al., "Multi-Parameter Logic Threshold Driving Control Strategy of Distribution Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on xPC Test Platform," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-1211, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-1211.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Lqbal , H. Electric and Hybrid Vehicle: Design Fundamentals Second Boca Raton, FL, USA CRC Press 2011 1 8
- Zhu , Z. , Wang , X. , Huang , W. et al. The Development of an Advanced Vehicle Control Platform for Pure Electric Vehicle SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-0229 2015 10.4271/2015-01-0229
- Zhuoping , Y. , Yaun , F. , and Lu , X. Overview of Dynamic Control Development of Distributed Driven Electric Vehicle Journal of Mechanical Engineering 105 114 2013
- Kim , N. , Cha , S. , and Peng , H. Optimal Control of Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Pontryagin's Minimum Principle IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 1279 1287 2011
- Xiumin , Y. , Shan , C. , and Jun , L. Research Status and Development Trend of Hybrid Electric Vehicle Control Strategy Journal of Mechanical Engineering 10 16 2006
- Minghui , H. and Datong , Q. Analysis of Charge and Discharge Efficiency of Ni MH Battery in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Journal of ChongQing university 279 282 2009
- He , H. , Xiong , R. , and Zhao , K. Energy Management Strategy Research on a Hybrid Power System by Hardware-In-Loop Experiments Applied Energy 1311 1317 2013
- Shu , H. , Qin , D.T. , and Jian jun , H.U. Research on Current Situation and Trend of Control Strategies for Hybrid Electric Vehicles Journal of Chongqing University 2001
- Shoutao , L. , Yongxue , M. , and Pengcheng , G. Study on a Vehicle Stability Control Strategy with Variable Logic Threshold Automobile Engineering 782 787 2015
- Qingnian , W. , Shutao , S. , and Xiaohua , Z. Study on the Generalized Optimal Working Curve Control of a Parallel Hybrid Bus Automobile Engineering 391 394 2008
- Qian , L. , Qiu , L. , and Xin , F. Energy Management Control Strategy and Optimization of Plug in 4WD Hybrid Electric Vehicle Journal of Agricultural Engineering 68 76 2015
- Kim , D.H. , Kim , J.M. , Hwang , S.H. et al. Optimal Brake Torque Distribution for A Four-Wheel Drive Hybrid Electric Vehicle Stability Enhancement Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering 1357 1366 2007
- Zhu , J. , Zheng , R. , and Qizhaung , S. Research on Torque Distribution Strategy of 4WD Hybrid Vehicle Automobile Engineering 967 971 2010
- Chin , C.S. Rapid Modeling and Control Systems Prototyping of a Marine Robotic Vehicle with Model Uncertainties Using xPC Target System Ocean Engineering 2128 2141 2011