This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Development of the Holographic Lighting
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 02, 2019 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A signal lamp performs a function to inform the position and behavior of the vehicle. And it represents a specific design identity of the vehicle or brand identity. Recently it implements the unique three-dimensional effect while using a LED. However, a number of LEDs and complex form of the lens shape have to be applied, so results in the size, weight, cost increase. In this study, the hologram technology that is an exemplary technique for implementing the described three-dimensional image is applied. With a hologram, it is possible to reproduce a complex shape three-dimensional image by using a hologram film. Therefore the number of parts can be reduced. And it is possible to copy the film has a mass production benefits.
CitationAhn, B., Na, J., Lee, K., and Jo, J., "A Development of the Holographic Lighting," SAE Technical Paper 2019-01-0846, 2019, https://doi.org/10.4271/2019-01-0846.
- Han, J.G., “Image Processing Technology for Next-generation 3D Display,” Kyungbuk National University, In-company Seminar, 2013.
- Kim, C.J., Holographic Interferometer Principle and Application (Optical Society of Korea, 1992).
- Ok, K.H., “Light and Holography,” Korea National University of Arts, 2013.
- Son, U.H., “Holography, Prospect of Full-Stereo Imaging Technology”, ETRI, TTA Journal, 2011.
- Kim, Y.M., “Recent Holographic and Realistic 3D Technologies”, Seoul National University, 2011.
- Lee, S.H., “Holography with 3D Imaging Technology,” Kwangwoon University, Broadcasting Engineering Society, 2001.