This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Passenger Car 25% Overlapping Collision Accident Study Base on CIDAS
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 07, 2018 by SAE International in United States
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
With the development of vehicle technologies, vehicle safety is much better than before, many companies put research focus on harder accident scenarios. The 25% overlapping collision is considered as one type of most dangerous collision, this paper study this type accidents base on CIDAS database. Paper showed 7 scenarios appeared frequency in China, 11, 12, 1 o’clock are main impact direction. High way and freeway are the main places, and the head, thorax and lower extremities were the main sites of injury.
CitationLi, X., Lin, M., Lian, X., and Cui, F., "Passenger Car 25% Overlapping Collision Accident Study Base on CIDAS," SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-1595, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-1595.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
|Unnamed Dataset 2|
|Unnamed Dataset 3|
|Unnamed Dataset 4|
- Pletschen , B. , Herrmann , R. , Kallina , I. , and Zeidler , F. The Significance of Frontal Offset Collisions in Real World Accidents SAE Technical Paper 900411 1990 10.4271/900411
- Scheunert , D. , Justen , R. , Herrmann , R. , Zeidler , F. et al. What Is a Realistic Frontal-Offset Test Procedure? Accident; Analysis and Prevention 26 3 347 360 1994
- Kaumann , K.H. , Groesch , L. , Holtze , H. , and Schwede , W. Frontal Offset Crash Testing for Approx. 15 Years: Results, Experiences and Consequences SAE Technical Paper 900413 1990 10.4271/900413
- Kuehn , M. , Hummel , T. , and Bende , J. Small-Overlap Frontal Impacts Involving Passenger Cars in Germany 23rd International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV) South Korea May 27-30 2013
- Newstead , S.V. , Cameron , M. , Skalova , M. , and Mullan , N. Correlation of Results from the Australian New Car Assessment Program with Real Crash Data Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles Melbourne, Australia May 13-16 1996 1997
- Sherwood , C.P. , Nolan , J.M. , and Zuby , D.S. 2009
- Nguyen , P.T.L. , Lee , J.Y. , Yim , H.J. , Lee , S.B. et al. Analysis of Vehicle Structural Performance during Small-Overlap Frontal Impact International Journal of Automotive Technology 16 5 799 805 2015