This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Path Planning Method Based on Large Amount of Artificial Driving Trajectories
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 07, 2018 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In recent years, autonomous vehicles have become the focus of research, among them, path planning is one of the key points. How to plan a trajectory in line with human driving habits in a complex traffic scenario is a concern of automatic driving agencies. Only if the trajectory closer to the driving habits of humankind, will people sitting in the car feel more stable and comfortable and there is no sense of difference with their own driving. To achieve this, this paper presents a method based on large amount of artificial driving trajectory generation planning path, combined with high-precision map and manual driving trajectory, through the road segment, standardization of road segments and building cell path sets, to obtain the optimal path. As the planning experiment of at the end of this paper shows, the results of our routing experiment at the roundabout show the effectiveness of our method.
|Technical Paper||Camera-Radar Data Fusion for Target Detection via Kalman Filter and Bayesian Estimation|
|Research Report||Unsettled Topics Concerning Sensors for Automated Road Vehicles|
CitationLi, K., Hang, Y., Jiang, Y., He, C. et al., "A Path Planning Method Based on Large Amount of Artificial Driving Trajectories," SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-1588, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-1588.
- Siegwart , R. , Nourbakhsh , I.R. , and Scaramuzza , D. Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots MIT Press 2011
- McNaughton , M. Parallel Algorithms for Real-Time Motion Planning 2011
- Barbera , A.J. , Horst , J.A. , and Schlenoff , C.I. Task Analysis of Autonomous on-Road Driving Proc SPIE 5609 61 72 2004
- Barraquand , J. and Latombe , J.C. Nonholonomic Multibody Mobile Robots: Controllability and Motion Planning in the Presence of Obstacles Proceedings, 1991 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation 1991 1991 2328 2335
- Snider , J.M. Automatic Steering Methods for Autonomous Automobile Path Tracking Robotics Institute Pittsburgh, PA 2009
- Ferguson , D. , Howard , T.M. , and Likhachev , M. Motion Planning in Urban Environments Journal of Field Robotics 25 11-12 939 960 2008
- Kuwata , Y. , Teo , J. , and Fiore , G. Real-Time Motion Planning with Applications to Autonomous Urban Driving IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 17 5 1105 1118 2009