This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Application of Transient Magnetic Fields to a Magnetosensitive Device
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 03, 2018 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Mandziuk, M., Ball, L., and Piper, S., "Application of Transient Magnetic Fields to a Magnetosensitive Device," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 11(3):183-195, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-1349.
- Type 9230-1 Radiating Loop, Type 9229-1 Loop Sensor, Solar Electronics Company, http://www.solar-emc.com/9230-1.html#specs.
- ISO 7637-2, “Road Vehicles - Electrical Disturbances from Conduction and Coupling - Part 2: Electrical Transient Conduction along Supply Lines Only.”
- ISO 11452-8, “Road Vehicles - Component Test Methods for Electrical Disturbances from Narrowband Radiated Electromagnetic Energy -Part 8: Immunity to Magnetic Fields.”
- MIL-STD-461E:1999, Department of Defense Interface Standard; Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment.
- ELT 400 Exposure Level Tester, Narda Safety Test Solutions, https://www.narda-sts.com/en/emc-products/elt-400/.
- EHP 200A Compact E and H Field Meter, Narda Safety Test Solutions, https://www.narda-sts.com/en/selective-emf/ehp-200a/.
- THM 1176 Isotropic 3 axis Hall Probe, Metrolab, https://www.narda-sts.com/en/wideband-emf/thm-1176/.
|Aerospace Standard||Measurement Procedures for Short Pulse Width Strobe Anticollision Lights|
|Aerospace Standard||Manufacturers’ Identification of Aerospace Electrical and Electronic Wiring Devices and Accessories|
|Aerospace Standard||WIRING INSTALLATION TOOLS FOR PLASTIC AND METAL TIEDOWN STRAPS|