This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Advanced High-Strength Steel (AHSS) Performance Level Definitions and Targets
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 03, 2018 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Hance, B., "Advanced High-Strength Steel (AHSS) Performance Level Definitions and Targets," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 11(4):505-516, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-0629.
- Davenport , M.D. Stamping Journal 22 28 2017
- Silva , E.A.
- Thomas , G.A. et al. ICME 3GAHSS Lab Heat Results Supporting DOE Targets the Great Designs in Steel Seminar (GDIS) Livonia, MI 2015
- Hance , B.M. Advanced High Strength Steel: Deciphering Local and Global Formability Proceedings of the International Automotive Body Congress (IABC) Dearborn, MI 2016
- Link , T.M. Effects of Paint Baking on the Axial Crash Performance of Advanced High Strength Steels Proceedings of the Materials Science and Technology Conference (MS&T’08) Pittsburgh, PA 2008 1989 2000
- Link , T.M. and Chen , G.F. Anisotropy Effects in the Axial Crash Behavior of Advanced High-Strength Steels Proceedings of the International Symposium on New Developments in Advanced High-Strength Sheet Steels Vail, CO 2013 63 70
- Terrazas , O.R. 2016
- Hance , B.M. Practical Application of the Hole Expansion Test SAE Int. J. Engines 10 2 247 257 2017 10.4271/2017-01-0306
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Technical Specification
- ASTM International 2015
- Larour , P. , Freudenthaler , J. , and Weissböck , T. Reduction of Cross Section Area at Fracture in Tensile Test: Measurement and Applications for Flat Sheet Steels J. Physics: Conf. Series 896 012073 2017
- United States Steel Corporation 2017
- Japanese Standards Association
- World Auto Steel 2017
- Verband der Automobilindustrie (German Association of the Automotive Industry) 2016