This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
SmartDeviceLink as an Open Innovation Platform for Connected Car Features and Mobility Applications
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Yeung, J., Makke, O., MacNeille, P., and Gusikhin, O., "SmartDeviceLink as an Open Innovation Platform for Connected Car Features and Mobility Applications," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 10(1):231-239, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-1649.
- Chesbrough , H. W. 2003 Open Innovation: The new imperative for creating and profiting from technology Boston Harvard Business School Press
- Chesbrough , H. W. 2005 Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology Boston, Massachusetts Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation
- Hartmann , P. , Trott , P. 2009 Why Open Innovation is Old Wine in New Bottles International Journal of Innovation Management 715 736 http://www.hamafarini.com/images/EditorUpload/1.pdf
- SmartDeviceLink Consortium 2017 SmartDeviceLink https://smartdevicelink.com/consortium/
- Ford 2016 Developer Documentation https://developer.ford.com
- Daly , S. 2011 Automotive Air Conditioning and Climate Control Systems Butterworth-Heinemann 432
- Müller , D. , Klingelhöfer , D. , Uibel , S. , Groneberg , D.A. 2011 Car indoor air pollution - analysis of potential sources Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology 6 33
- Yang , J. , Chen Y. , Liu Y. , Makke O. , Yeung J. , Gusikhin O. , MacNeille , P. The Effectiveness of Cloud-based Smart In-vehicle Air Quality Management In proceedings of 2016 IEEE Advanced Information Management, Communicates, Electronic and Automation Control Conference October 3–5 Xi’an, China 325 329
- Gusikhin , O. , Makke , O. , Yeung , J. and MacNeille , P. SmartDeviceLink Application to Intelligent Climate Control In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO 2016) 1 234 240 978-989-758-198-4
- Thomas , B. , Soleimani-Mohseni , M. Jan 2007 Artificial neural network models for indoor temperature prediction: investigations in two buildings Neural Computing and Applications 16 1 81 89
- Kajino , Y. , Sugi , H. , Kawai , T. , Ito , Y. , Tateishi , M. , Samukawa , K. 2000 Development of Automatic Climate Control with Neural Control SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-0978 1 6