This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Assessment of Light Duty Diesel After-Treatment Technology Targeting Beyond Euro 6d Emissions Levels
ISSN: 1946-3936, e-ISSN: 1946-3944
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Auld, A., Ward, A., Mustafa, K., and Hansen, B., "Assessment of Light Duty Diesel After-Treatment Technology Targeting Beyond Euro 6d Emissions Levels," SAE Int. J. Engines 10(4):1795-1807, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0978.
- Stenninger, N.: "Real Driving Emissions: legal implementation”, European Commission Letter ENTR.B.4./KS, 11/2013
- “REWARD Project: Visions and Objectives”, accessed October 10th, 2016, http://www.project-reward.eu.
- Downes, T., O’Brien, S., Campbell, M., Koehler, E., et al: “The Potential of Cost Effective LNT-Based Diesel NOX After-treatment for Real Driving Emissions”, Paper presented at the SIA Powertrain Conference and Exhibition, Rouen, 1-2nd June, 2016
- Mortimer, P., Sellers, R., Campbell, M., Revereault, P.: “The Challenge for Diesel Aftertreatment in the Urban Environment”, Paper presented at JASE, May 2016
- Hausberger, S., Lipp, S.: “Evaluation Methods for Real Drive Emission Tests of LDV for a Future Legislation”, Paper presented at 8th International Exhaust Gas and Particulate Emissions, Ludwigsburg, April 2014