This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Comparison of Vehicle-Broadcasted Fuel Consumption Rates against Precise Fuel Measurements for Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles and Engines
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Pink, A., Ragatz, A., Wang, L., Wood, E. et al., "Comparison of Vehicle-Broadcasted Fuel Consumption Rates against Precise Fuel Measurements for Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles and Engines," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 10(2):574-582, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0901.
- Surcel , M. and Michaelsen , J. Fuel Consumption Tests for Evaluating the Accuracy and Precision of Truck Engine Electronic Control Modules to Capture Fuel Data SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1605 2009 10.4271/2009-01-1605
- Performance Innovation Transport Group Is ECM Data Accurate Enough to Use When Making Decisions about Fuel Saving Technologies or Operational Practices? FP Innovations 2015
- Turton , D. Fuel Consumption Measurements - Carbon Balance vs Flow Meter Technical paper Emission Control Technology Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency July 1979
- Grugett , B. Vehicle Efficiency - Road vs Dynamometer Emission Control Technology Division U.S Environmental Protection Agency Aug. 1979
- Thornton , M. , and Ragatz , A. Aerodynamic Drag Reduction Technologies Testing of Heavy-Duty Vocational Vehicles and a Dry Van Trailer 2016
- SAE International Surface Vehicle Recommended Practice Vehicle Application Layer SAE Standard J1939-71 Mar. 2011
- Milkins , E. , and Watson , H. Comparison of Urban Driving Patterns SAE Technical Paper 830939 1983
- Wang , L. , Duran , A. , Gonder , J. , and Kelly , K. Modeling Heavy/Medium-Duty Fuel Consumption Based on Drive Cycle Properties SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-2812 2015 10.4271/2015-01-2812