This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Cyber-Physical System Based Optimization Framework for Intelligent Powertrain Control
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published March 28, 2017 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Lv, C., Wang, H., Zhao, B., Cao, D. et al., "Cyber-Physical System Based Optimization Framework for Intelligent Powertrain Control," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 10(1):254-264, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4271/2017-01-0426.
- Chau, K.T., Chan, C.C. Emerging energy-efficient technologies for hybrid electric vehicles. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2007, 95(4): 821-835.
- Crolla, D. A., Cao, D. The impact of hybrid and electric powertrains on vehicle dynamics, control systems and energy regeneration. Vehicle system dynamics, 50(sup1): 95-109, 2012.
- Hu, X., Jiang, J., Cao, D., Egardt, B. Battery health prognosis for electric vehicles using sample entropy and sparse Bayesian predictive modeling. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 63(4): 2645-2656, 2016.
- Martinez, C.M., Hu, X., Cao, D., et al. Energy Management in Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Recent Progress and a Connected Vehicles Perspective, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, in press, 2016.
- Hu, X., Jiang, J., Egardt, B., Cao, D. Advanced power-source integration in hybrid electric vehicles: Multicriteria optimization approach. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 62(12): 7847-7858, 2015.
- Zhang, J., Lv, C., Gou, J., Kong, D. Cooperative control of regenerative braking and hydraulic braking of an electrified passenger car. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2012, 226(10): 1289-1302.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y. Extended-Kalman-filter-based regenerative and friction blended braking control for electric vehicle equipped with axle motor considering damping and elastic properties of electric powertrain. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2014, 52(11): 1372-1388.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y., Yuan, Y. Mode-switching-based active control of powertrain system with nonlinear backlash and flexibility for electric vehicle during regenerative deceleration. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2015, 229(11): 1429-1442.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li Y., et al. Hardware-in-the-loop simulation of pressure-difference-limiting modulation of the hydraulic brake for regenerative braking control of electric vehicles, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 228(6):649-662, 2014.
- Nuzzo, P., Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A. L., Bresolin, D., Geretti, L., Villa, T. A platform-based design methodology with contracts and related tools for the design of cyber-physical systems. Proceedings of the IEEE, 103(11): 2104-2132, 2015.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Nuzzo, P., Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A., Li, Y., Yuan, Y. Design optimization of the control system for the powertrain of an electric vehicle: A cyber-physical system approach. IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA), 2015.
- Neubauer, J. and Wood, E., "Accounting for the Variation of Driver Aggression in the Simulation of Conventional and Advanced Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2013-01-1453, 2013, doi:10.4271/2013-01-1453.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y., Yuan, Y. Directional-stability-aware brake blending control synthesis for over-actuated electric vehicles during straight-line deceleration. Mechatronics, 2016.
- Syed, F., Nallapa, S., Dobryden, A., Grand, C. et al., "Design and Analysis of an Adaptive Real-Time Advisory System for Improving Real World Fuel Economy in a Hybrid Electric Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2010-01-0835, 2010, doi:10.4271/2010-01-0835.
- Kawamura, H., Ito, K., Karikomi, T., and Kume, T., "Highly-Responsive Acceleration Control for the Nissan LEAF Electric Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2011-01-0397, 2011, doi:10.4271/2011-01-0397.
- Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A., Damm, W., Passerone, R. Taming Dr. Frankenstein: Contract-based design for cyber-physical systems. European journal of control, 18(3): 217-238, 2012.
- Derler, P., Lee, E. A., Vincentelli, A. S. Modeling cyberphysical systems. Proceedings of the IEEE, 100(1): 13-28, 2012.
- Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A. Quo vadis, SLD? reasoning about the trends and challenges of system level design. Proceedings of the IEEE, 95(3), 467-506, 2007.
- Nuzzo, P., Xu, H., Ozay, N., Finn, J. B., Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, A. L., Murray, R. M., et al. A contract-based methodology for aircraft electric power system design. IEEE Access, 2: 1-25, 2014.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y., and Yuan, Y., "Synthesis of a Hybrid-Observer-Based Active Controller for Compensating Powetrain Backlash Nonlinearity of an Electric Vehicle during Regenerative Braking," SAE Int. J. Alt. Power. 4(1):190-198, 2015, doi:10.4271/2015-01-1225.
- Gao, Y. and Ehsani, M., "Electronic Braking System of EV And HEV---Integration of Regenerative Braking, Automatic Braking Force Control and ABS," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-2478, 2001, doi:10.4271/2001-01-2478.
- Song, B., Hedrick, J. K. Dynamic surface control of uncertain nonlinear systems: an LMI approach. Springer, 2011.
- Hedrick J.K., Yip P.P., Multiple sliding surface control: Theory and Application, Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control, 122(4):586-593, 2000.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y., Yuan, Y. Novel control algorithm of braking energy regeneration system for an electric vehicle during safety-critical driving maneuvers. Energy Conversion and Management, 106: 520-529, 2015.
- Fazeli A, Zeinali M and Khajepour A. Application of adaptive sliding mode control for regenerative braking torque control. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2012, 17: 745-755.
- Lv, C., Zhang, J., Li, Y., Yuan, Y. Mechanism analysis and evaluation methodology of regenerative braking contribution to energy efficiency improvement of electrified vehicles. Energy Conversion and Management, 92: 469-482, 2015.