This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation of a State of the Art Hydraulic Brake System with Regard to Future Requirements
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published September 18, 2016 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Riese, C. and Gauterin, F., "Evaluation of a State of the Art Hydraulic Brake System with Regard to Future Requirements," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 9(3):1172-1183, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-1927.
- Pang , P. and Agnew , D. Brake System Component Characterization for System Response Performance: A System Level Test Method and Associated Theoretical Correlation SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0726 2004 10.4271/2004-01-0726
- Antanaitis , D. , Riefe , M. , and Sanford , J. Automotive Brake Hose Fluid Consumption Characteristics and Its Effects on Brake System Pedal Feel SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 3 1 113 130 2010 10.4271/2010-01-0082
- Jung , M. ; Karl , M. ; Pitteroff , R. ; Roth , M. , Sikorski , F. Standardized Endurance Testing Specification for Functions Supported by ESC Systems VDA, Continental Automotive Systems Robert Bosch GmbH 2013
- Day , A. , Ho , H. , Hussain , K. , and Johnstone , A. Brake System Simulation to Predict Brake Pedal Feel in a Passenger Car SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-3043 2009 10.4271/2009-01-3043
- SAE Surface Vehicle Recommended Practice Road Vehicle - Hydraulic Brake Hose Assemblies for Use With Nonpetroleum-Base Hydraulic Fluids SAE Standard J1401 Feb. 2013